There is no specific candidate profile we are looking for that would be the ideal candidate. Here are some ideas of what we think makes a franchisee successful. But, there are many other types of backgrounds that can be successful. Please use the following as a general guide, and feel free to contact us even if your background is different.
We believe that the following characteristics make for a great foundation when choosing to become a franchisee:
- Previous management, business ownership or operations experience
- A self-motivated drive to succeed
- A desire to use the flexibility that comes with owning your own business in furtherance of the business
- A habit of setting and achieving goals
- Enjoying the aspects of sales and marketing in a business
- Enjoying spending time with customers, team and crew on site
In terms of professional experience, many different backgrounds can be successful in a RenuKrete franchise. The following would be helpful, but not necessary
- Construction experience may be helpful, but not necessary
- Experience in the flooring industry may be helpful, but not necessary
"RenuKrete did an amazing job on our pool patio. Alex and staff were so professional, so thorough, and did an overall great job. We were looking to upgrade our patio around the pool (plain gray concrete) but did not want to break the bank. Alex went through our options (multiple times!) and the end result is what looks and feels like an entirely new pool/ patio area. Cannot recommend enough!"
To become a RenuKrete franchisee, we will expect a minimum level of financial liquidity. The amount of required liquidity depends on territory and type of franchise opportunity, and it will be discussed during the initial phone conversation.